The TPC 401(K) Advantage– Specializing in Small Business 401(k) Solutions
More than half of Americans are at risk of being unprepared to cover essential living expenses in retirement. Unfortunately, statistics seem to be even more dismal for the small business/private sector. Studies show that only 46% of employers with 100 or less workers offer a retirement plan, which doesn’t exactly make saving for retirement easy.
A recent AARP study concluded that workers are “15 times more likely to save for retirement if a plan is offered at work”. At TPC 401(k) , we know first-hand how important it is for companies to offer their employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes a retirement account option. We design customized retirement plans to limit your fiduciary responsibility, and we take advantage of economies of scale to lower the cost to business owners and participants, making it easier for employees to get on track to saving for retirement. We specialize in providing affordable, easy-to-adopt, 401(k) plan solutions specially designed for small businesses. We also believe in providing first-class service that is second to none.
TPC 401(k) is staffed with experts in the retirement industry who are trained in consulting with our clients to offer tailored plan design solutions that meet each company’s goals. We have also partnered with a reputable fund management firm to offer participants professionally managed, risk-based portfolio strategies using reputable, low-cost, investment options. These portfolio strategies are designed to simplify investment decisions and help employees reach their retirement goals.
What are the benefits of offering a retirement plan?
Retirement plans allow you to invest now for financial security when you and your employees retire and provide many benefits to your business as well.
Benefits for Businesses
- Employer contributions are tax-deductible.
- Flexible plan options are available.
- Tax credits and other incentives for starting a plan may reduce costs.
- A retirement plan can attract and retain better employees.
Benefits for Employees
- Employee contributions can reduce current taxable income.
- Contributions and investment gains are not taxed until distributed.
- Earnings on Roth 401(k) Contributions are tax free when you take a qualified distribution in retirement.
- Contributions are easy to make through payroll deductions.
- Retirement assets can be carried from one employer to another.
Whether you’re already a valued client or thinking of joining, we’re always ready and eager to assist in any way we can.
Contact us today – email@example.com * 1.888.505.4484